New 2 R2R......

missionsix66

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here, not to reefing and forums. Thought I'd stop in and check it out. I'm in Bend, OR. Have a 55 reef with refugium etc. I've been in the hobby about 13 years. I'm a member of the PNWMAS. And I'll throw in a couple of pics to sweeten the deal. All randomly chosen.
today016-1.jpg

today003.jpg

newwwwwww002-1.jpg

newwwwwww006-1.jpg

newbulbs017.jpg

zoanthidssssss004-1.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! and nice pics... No we need more!!! :wink:
Here's a short vid. Aquascape is a bit different now. I've gotten rid of about 98% of my pulsing xenia and the kenya in the video. My GBN has been moved because it's been getting attacked by the galaxea and bubble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new