new 20 gallon waterbox

rob s.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
232
Reaction score
237
Location
palm coast florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I've had my tank for about 6 months now. Unfortunatelly i'm not very good at taking pics but here it is...... Hope at least some of you can see what there and any comments are welcome!
tank.JPG
tank.JPG
 
Evening,

The tank looks great, pics a lot better than mine :D

Everone looks good. I will ask what light you are using, I would suggest a bump in par from the way things look, If you have more available. Just a little.
 
just an update...Tank is still doing great. Added a couple new corals and removed the BTA. It just got to big for my liking and was taking up valuable coral spaces. I since have added a new torch some GSP and a new Royal Gramma. No pics to show but i will........
 
heres an updated picture, i removed the BTA just got to big and took up to much space. I've added several torches and hammers, a few more zoas a royal gramma and much of the corals are growing and doing great. I've realy enjoyed breaking the ice on this hobby and hope to get at least a 75 gallon next tank i decide to build. Thanks for all the great advice I've been givin and look forward to more.....

IMG_2431.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new