New 3 times now this week lol

Adova70

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
13
Location
Pittsboro, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a long time member of Reef Central and just got back into the hobby after 10 years. I signed up here and never got my verification email. So, I signed up using a gmail account - worked fine. Then I asked support to merge the accounts, which they just did today, but now I still have not been able to verify my account and now my gmail account is gone :(.

Anyways, this is my third account (same name as the last) and I am trying hard to buy some stuff from marketplace to fill this huge list of equipment. But, I guess I have to post to be able to message people. so - here I am!

BTW - new tank is going to be an in wall 120" x 26" x 24" high. Assembling the tank DIY out of acrylic. Build thread coming soon!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
We love to welcome all new members and youre not the only one we welcome a few times. Dont forget to make your build thread to keep records of your progress and for all of us to follow. Happy Reefing !!!

MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new