New 40 Breeder Sumpless Build

Dave6771

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
43
Location
Benton
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again! As stated in my introduction, I'm building a Sumpless 40 Breeder reef. Hopefully I'll get it cycling by the end of this week. I'll still have a few more pieces of equipment to buy before it's completely done and ready for inhabitants. I'm doing a fishless cycle, so it will give me plenty of time. I want to be sure my beneficial bacteria is robust. Anyway, my setup will be as follows:
Carrib sea special grade dry sand.
Aqua Forest rock.
Seachem Tidal 110 filter.
Hygger 200 watt titanium heater.
Dual Current USA eFlux 1050s.
Aquamaxx 1.5 Skimmer
Sumpless ATO ( forgot who makes it lol).
Dual AI Prime 16 HDs (3 later for sps if I decide to do sps).
I'll post a picture of what it looks like so far once I figure out how lol.
 
Oh. See if this works.
20220614_150705.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new