New 60 Cube

Seanfish600

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20170729_133127.jpg
here is my tank that I just got set up it's a Marineland 60 gallon rimless Cube. I upgraded from a Nuvo 40. I have ATI dimmable SunPower. And it's looking pretty good

IMG_20170729_133131.jpg
 
Very nice
 
Thank you for the kind words, I feel the rock work is missing something
 
is that a mp 10 your using

nice tank btw i cycling my 60 cube at the moment
 
It is but I added 2 jabreo sw 8's the mp10 was not enough flow
 
Finally able to get some pictures with the Daylights running. Thank you long holiday weekend

IMG_20170904_142343.jpg


IMG_20170904_142432.jpg


IMG_20170904_142509.jpg


IMG_20170904_142418.jpg
 
very cool looking tank! 3 fish only?
 
Thank you, I haven't been able to get some daylight pictures yet but I will I promise
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new