OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That will be crazy once the frags have started to grow out!

Hopefully

I liking the new light! Cant wait to see this progress... im getting ready to start to build the frame work for stand and canopy for my 93g cube :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

Ill be watching. And yeah it looks better in person. Im pretty sure in a years time im gonna be wanting a bigger cube, most likely around 150g. Want to grow and transfer the best from this tank into that one. And hopefully this light turns out to be what i think it is and be able to use it aswell.

OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
002x.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I see a BTA on the small island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah 2 rose anemones, ones pink the other one has a green base with more orange tips, they are not what they should be right now. since i just got my parameters where they should be and the actual light they need.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah 2 rose anemones, ones pink the other one has a green base with more orange tips, they are not what they should be right now. since i just got my parameters where they should be and the actual light they need.
good deal. that'll be a nice BTA island. 1smile1

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to see you on here pedro (its adrian from STARS). what did you end up adding by removing the tangs?

Last edited:
OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good to see you on here pedro (its adrian from STARS). what did you end up adding by removing the tangs?

Sweet, lol well i added some anthias and the male died today, lyretail. i tested my tank last week and it was better than ever, i dont know what the heck is going on. Im testing again tomorrow, and might switch the mesh wheel propeller back to the pinwheel and add turf scrubber finally.

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, lol well i added some anthias and the male died today, lyretail. i tested my tank last week and it was better than ever, i dont know what the heck is going on. Im testing again tomorrow, and might switch the mesh wheel propeller back to the pinwheel and add turf scrubber finally.

Sry to hear about the fish :( and a turf scrubber works wonders. I have one on my 29g i currently have running and ive never done a water change sense initial start up about 6 months now. And i have 12 fish in that 29g haha

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear about the male Lyretail anthias. was he eating when you bought him?

OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sry to hear about the fish :( and a turf scrubber works wonders. I have one on my 29g i currently have running and ive never done a water change sense initial start up about 6 months now. And i have 12 fish in that 29g haha

sorry to hear about the male Lyretail anthias. was he eating when you bought him?

well i had him ordered thru LFS and got him same day he came in. I know i shouldnt but looked great and was eating a tiny bit when i fed rods. so he only lasted 2 days. This is a week after i lost my sunburst anthia that had been with me for a while and has gone thru tank moves and tank swings. So i dont know what the heck is going on. Ill test today when i get a chance. I havent lost any fish in a couple years.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i had him ordered thru LFS and got him same day he came in. I know i shouldnt but looked great and was eating a tiny bit when i fed rods. so he only lasted 2 days. This is a week after i lost my sunburst anthia that had been with me for a while and has gone thru tank moves and tank swings. So i dont know what the heck is going on. Ill test today when i get a chance. I havent lost any fish in a couple years.
it might be the fish.

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could have been the fish, anthias in general are notorious for not shipping well. I know that the majority of the time lyretails are the exception but if it makes you feel any better i lost one of the females of my harem this weekend after it had been with me over a month and a half and the others are doing well. the tank has not looked better. Its just uneplainable sometimes..

OP
OP
pnavarro170

pnavarro170

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well still havent tested, all sps and anemones look great so ill get around to it. still a little confused. so i ordered a nice clean up crew for now and im gonna wait on fish for a bit.

1 Lettuce Nudibranch
5 Nerite Snails
30 Nassarius Snails
20 Cerith Snails
10 XLG Cerith Snails
5 Turbo Snails
25 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
5 Mexican Red Leg Hermit Crabs
2 Emerald Crabs

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back