New 75 gallon turtle tank!

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
58
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a new 75 gallon tank for my red-eared slider turtle. She loves it! Here's a pic. We'll see how long it is before we need to upgrade to a 120.
gertytank.jpg
 
Very cool... I remember when those "turtle docks" came out, they're realy neat for a pre-fab piece. I bought one for my Chinese Water Dragon and he loved it, even though he could barely fit on the XL size he hung out there every day rather than the numerous other spots he could go, LOL.
 
I love the turtle docks. It's nice how it doesn't limit their swimming space.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new