OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOme exciting stuff got picked up this morning, enough live rock to sink the Titanic, and a beautiful Blue tang, Tomini Tang, Scopaz and White cheek :)
omg and a hermit crab or 2 lol

8fter with rock.jpg

8fter with rock.jpg

Blue Tang 1.jpg

Scopaz 1.jpg

Tomini 1.jpg

White cheek.jpg

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the dimensions? How many gallons, and what steel is the stand constructed of?
Hi Mate,
the tank is around 8ft long, 2.3ft wide and 18in high without rock around 580ish ltrs (think thats about 170, 180G), the stand is a powdercoated alloy stand.
CYcling away currently,

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOme exciting stuff got picked up this morning, enough live rock to sink the Titanic, and a beautiful Blue tang, Tomini Tang, Scopaz and White cheek :)
omg and a hermit crab or 2 lol

8fter with rock.jpg

8fter with rock.jpg

Blue Tang 1.jpg

Scopaz 1.jpg

Tomini 1.jpg

White cheek.jpg

What going on with the Tangs?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You say this will be the third? Can we see them? following along.....BTW Australia? How"s the GBR doing?

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol
That was transferring them to the Q tank, GF was taking a few shots so all good, I think a lift into a Q tank is the least of their concerns,

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You say this will be the third? Can we see them? following along.....BTW Australia? How"s the GBR doing?
I will grab a few piccies later when I get home from work, the 4x3x2 is running away nicely, the 5x2x2 has just been broken down (Sold all our Discus) so its currently half filled and is holding Geophagus Brachybrachus to go into our 6x3ft freshwater stingray tank, we are thinking once its ready the GF like Puffers and some of the larger more robust Angels, the 8ft tank is currently cycling at the front entrance, we really love the frogfish, so we are thinking of doing a frogfish type setup with that, not def as yet
The GBR is there, good old humans are still screwing everything up, so we will wait n see how that one ends up

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pics of the 4x3x2 reef tank, loving this one right now, then a quick pick of the 6x3 freshwater stingray tank, then a quicky of the 8fter in the front, and I threw up a pick of the 5x2x2 that is being converted to a salty tank, its got 1000000000000 mystery eggs in it hahahaha
we have just sold a 12@3ftx20x20 system in the loungeroom, this will be replaced with a 9x4x2 adult tank for the Rays when they get to size :)
and a pick of the Q tank with the tangs chilling in it

4x3x2 1.jpg

4x3x2 reef.jpg

6x3 SR tank.jpg

8ft front.jpg

5x2x2 holding.jpg

Q tank.jpg

Back