New 90g setup!

Wankell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
352
Reaction score
90
Location
Torrance, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, thought i'd share my new tank that I just picked up.

It's a 90 acrylic 48x18x24, 3 chamber sump, Skimz SK201 skimmer, 6 lamp Tek Light, using my Rio 2100 for now, black vinyl return, flex hose drain.

Heres a couple pics, still filling it with my 50gpd RO/DI unit.

20130825_233433_zps4fd0c87b.jpg

20130825_233420_zps9a2fd624.jpg

20130825_233326_zps6ad1afc6.jpg
 
Thanks! Yeah I really like it, I just hope I don't have to drain it to clear up the acrylic any more, the guy I got it from buffed out some scratches so hopefully it is nice and polished.
 
Heres a quick photo update, sorry for the blue pictures but my blue channel was on and I am using my phone.

Really happy with the left side of my tank and how the tonga shelf I made came out. I have one more piece to accompany the middle rock thats leaning against the overflow, and then I have about 5 or 6 more rocks with corals on them that im waiting to put in due to the params of the water. I will be putting them into the right side of the tank and add to my mountainesque section.

20130902_212628_zpsceef086f.jpg

20130902_212639_zpsb7cb5f40.jpg

20130902_212615_zpsfde5cded.jpg

20130902_212649_zps3361124c.jpg
 
Another update!!

Everything is in, only thing I yet to set up is the ATO/Kalk dosing and then im done!

20130904_211154_zps9f79603a.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new