New Acan Extreme Feeder Tenticles

  • Thread starter Thread starter WAfrican
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WAfrican

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
215
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to finally get back into the hobby. Never left but lost all corals in a crash 2 years ago and needed to grieve . I love this acan but have never seen one with feeder tenticles quite like this. It’s like this or out even more 80% of the time. Is this normal for some?
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4828.jpeg
 
Beautiful piece. It’s hungry. Feed it, might need multiple feedings in a day to be satisfied.
 
Beautiful piece. It’s hungry. Feed it, might need multiple feedings in a day to be satisfied.
I've been feeding it daily for the past week and its a never ending hunger pit. I guess its a good thing that my nutrients have been plummeting so I can justify more feedings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new