New Acropora Added

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon03

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
818
Reaction score
694
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I wish I was good at taking pictures and share the true beauty of this thing. I think it's a Paletta Blue, but whatever it is, it is gorgeous! The blue just pops! The guy who sold it doesn't know or record names.

PXL_20240905_153127587~2.jpg
 
Man, I wish I was good at taking pictures and share the true beauty of this thing. I think it's a Paletta Blue, but whatever it is, it is gorgeous! The blue just pops! The guy who sold it doesn't know or record names.

PXL_20240905_153127587~2.jpg
Very nice acro! Have you tried one of those orange clip-on filters for your phone?
 
@Gumbies R Us

This is with the orphek extra wide and a little post picture editing. I also have a pretty decent phone. I'm just bad at photos, lol. I'll occasionally get a good one, but it is rare.
 
I have one too and it’s my favourite acro because I can lift watch it grow
Amazing ultra purple tips
I’ll get an pic after dinner
 
Just zoomed in on a full tank shot so can’t see the new growth so good but it’s a beauty
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3292.png
    IMG_3292.png
    963.4 KB · Views: 36
Just zoomed in on a full tank shot so can’t see the new growth so good but it’s a beauty
Man, it is gorgeous. It is growing fast for sure. I had a partial tank crash about 6 months ago, so it's nice to see some living corals grow, lol. Got 7 frags/mono colonies and it's rejuvenated my interest.

FYI do not store pool shock anywhere in the house... You might think you're safe, but you're not.
 
Yeah it’s 6 months since the reset so about the same.
What’s a pool shock?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new