new Acropora

Brett H whitt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
64
Reaction score
39
Location
Houston Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a new SPS today, managed to get it acclimated and dipped without irritating the coral too much. It’s been in my tank for an hour and it’s already opening up. I have placed it in the sand bed temporarily to let him acclimate to my LED lighting,

No idea what it’s called, any help would be appreciated

20160723_194558.jpg


20160723_194610.jpg
 
My Galaxy S6 takes very nice pictures as long as I view them from my phone, but they look terrible once I send them to anyone else.
The pictures are 4mb so it’s not reducing the file size. Hope they are good enough for an ID
 
You need to get you some gel filters and play with the camera settings .
This pic. Is with the same phone you have with a gel filter and settings .
20160717_180235_001.jpg
 
Looks more like a A. Austera, might be a Humilis, but those are just guesses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new