New addition to the Family!!!!!

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to introduce Lila Bliss Brown to all the Oklahoma Reefers out there!
she was born july 17th and weighed 6lb 15oz. This is the biggest little fish I have caught in a while :)
I am not the sappy type however I dont think life will ever be the same, I think she is Perfect, but I may be a little biased haha

Attachments

• lila.jpg
    lila.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 179
OP
OP
CustomReefCreations

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, she is still too cute. However Melinda takes the brunt of all the ugly stuff. she sleeps like an angel through the entire day, then when the sun goes down she morphs into a little fussy monster :)

Aqua fire/medic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, she is still too cute. However Melinda takes the brunt of all the ugly stuff. she sleeps like an angel through the entire day, then when the sun goes down she morphs into a little fussy monster :)

Hmm.... Interesting, what kind of lights do you have her under? J/K..... Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!

OP
OP
CustomReefCreations

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL,
yes I have been thinking about switching up her lunar cycle. maybe keep her under light for like 18 hours per day that way maybe she will sleep at night like a normal human. Myabe its my insomnia in her blood line, fortunately my wife is a trooper and takes it like a champ, while I at least get a few hours shut eye

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back