New addition

went broke reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday all . Just sharing my new frag. No sure or name ( maybe suggest I'd? ) finally got a reddish frag for the tank

20220911_182425.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new