New Additions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acronuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acronuts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
890
Reaction score
96
Location
Davenport,Orlando Fl. Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well went to WWC to get fish food and some RO refills.
Ended up with these instead!

Guys I have a problem! I am a SPS ADDICT!

Aquacultured pink and yellow not named millipora
DSCN4522.jpg



RSCN4533.jpg


Blue tenuous acropora
DSCN4525.jpg



RSCN4532.jpg


This one replaces my disappeared one.
ORA Pearl Berry acropora
RSCN4529.jpg
 
Love them all, but that milli is super sweet!
 
I finally picked up an ORA pearlberry about a month ago, and it has quickly grown to be one of my favorite corals. Nice finds.
 
P berry is definitely one of my favs as well. It grows at a good pace and the color is awesome.

Last night I moved them up as I acclimate them to my lights. Next week they will be glued and placed in their final destinations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new