New Ai prime hd light

DanielTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought my self an Ai prime hd to replace the lights from my biocube 32 and i wanted to ask if anyone knows a good schedule for the lights and what percentage of the lights would be perfect for my biocube. My nano tank is dominated with 6 lps corals and have a rainbow bta and a neon green rock flower anemone. I just want to see good coloration on my corals and anemone.

Rpc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up the prime hd brs ab+ settings. This works well for a lot of people myself included. The only difference is I prefer more blue then the ab+ so I run the full spectrum while I’m at work and during my viewing hours after work I lower the cool whites to 6%

OP
OP
DanielTheReefer

DanielTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up the prime hd brs ab+ settings. This works well for a lot of people myself included. The only difference is I prefer more blue then the ab+ so I run the full spectrum while I’m at work and during my viewing hours after work I lower the cool whites to 6%
Ive tried it before and i like it but the only problem was that it didn’t really bring out the color of my rock flower anemone I might have to bring up the violets or uv percentage up

Rpc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive tried it before and i like it but the only problem was that it didn’t really bring out the color of my rock flower anemone I might have to bring up the violets or uv percentage up

Try lowering the cool white it will make the corals and nem really pop.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back