New Algae in aquarium please help identify?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 82.sandeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

82.sandeep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice this growth in the aquarium and last time I scrapped it off but it seems to grow back again..it's very soft not sure if causing my corals harm
e7f2f5155eea85f777e9514d67e9cc5d.jpg
6f892a50acdac26364729845d0efb25b.jpg
 
Just looks like sponge. I doubt its harmful. Probably a filter feeder
 
The right conditions and chemistry. If it is sponge I would say its good. As long as its not stealing light or crowding the coral. My opinion only :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new