New and back into the hobby

Lumpystarpolyp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
48
Reaction score
136
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I previously kept a 75 gallon saltwater tank around 8 years ago, but life got in the way with a series of moves.
I am FINALLY back into the hobby, and have a 37 gallon tall set up now for about a month and a half, which will be housing a few seahorses. I have also realized my dream of a larger tank, and am currently working on plumbing a 150 gallon so I can finally keep some larger predator fish!
I've really been enjoying all the new gear and info, and have already learned a lot from this forum. ;Cat
 
Welcome to R2R!

80FE516C-C308-4361-86E4-7D4218A0BB9F.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
E9EHO5l.gif
#WelcometoR2R
Please share pictures of your sea horses wed all love to see them :)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics, and please keep us updated with your build(s) with tons of pics! :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new