new and have questions

NINAJO88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Home
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what's going on with my Kenya tree and I was told this is a orange finger sponge however I am questioning if it really is that kind of sponge or if I was told incorrectly. Thanks in advance ☺️

20220312_191456.jpg 20220312_191445.jpg
 
Can anyone tell me what's going on with my Kenya tree and I was told this is a orange finger sponge however I am questioning if it really is that kind of sponge or if I was told incorrectly. Thanks in advance ☺️

20220312_191456.jpg 20220312_191445.jpg
Hey welcome to reef2reef. Could you be more spicifec towards what’s wrong with it? I wouldn’t know about the other coral but I know someone here will!! Also can you take pics of them in white light
 
Upvote 0
when you say "whats going on with your kenya tree" what do you mean? the kenya tree looks normal to me. hard to tell under blue lighting, but seems ok to me
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new