New and having trouble with confirmation email

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShariC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ShariC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, moderators! I'd love to join this forum but having trouble with confirmation email. I keep trying to resend and I've also send two emails through the Contact Us section and no joy. The email address is correct and it's not going into my Junk mail. I'm just not getting it. Please help!
 
Hi Shari, I can help! PM coming your way!
 
I also just confirmed you.
 
Welcome to R2R Fred! This community has a LOT of information and make sure to ask any questions you have!
facts-about-puffer-fish.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new