New and Looking forward to this site :)

Chelle's Ocean

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
290
Reaction score
44
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone- My name is Michelle, and yes, I am a Saltwater Addict......:squigglemouth:

I just registered the other day, as I believe it was Russ Goddard (a.k.a. the ORIGINAL Frag Farmer, lol) who posted on his facebook page..,.so now navigating through the site/forums/links, etc.

I live in Central Florida (Inverness) and have the following tanks:
150g, 55g, 14g biocube, 4x 20Long's, 10g, 5g, and a 2.5g, I always seem to forget one lurking on the side lines, lol :neutral:

We are moving at the end of the month, so my DT has been taken down, crammed into all the other tanks, and the fish I currently have, have all been placed into the 20L's with dividers separating the pairs.

I just found out our club is actually going to be listed here, on Reef2Reef, so that is cool..looking forward to seeing many of the member's tankshots (lol..as life has kept me from hitting every meeting).

I look forward to talking with many of you- feel free to post comments - ideas- advice.... you can never know too much about this wonderful hobby, :wink:

Have a good evening ,
-Michelle

 
Welcome to R2R Michelle so glad to have you here! Look forward to having you as a part of the community!
 
Welcome!!! You're gonna love it here! Good luck with the move and post pics when you're tanks are settled in!!
 
Welcome to our forum!
 
Glad you're on here and hope you can make it to more club meetings! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to R2R Michelle! That's a lot of tanks you've got there! Would love to see some pics... :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new