New Apex/Eheim Equipment for sale.

Steve cushman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish Equipment Collection.jpg
I had started a project a while back. Never got it up and running. Have quite a collection of never used APEX and Eheim equipment. Would love to sell the whole package at a generously discounted rate. But will piece it out if necessary. I've included a receipt from what I bought at Marine Depot as well as a picture of the collection of equipment. All equipment is brand new. Some is in the box, some out of the box. I de-boxed some of it to save space when I shipped it when I moved. But it's all 100% new. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss prices.

Marine Depot Bill.jpg

OP
OP
S

Steve cushman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in float switches
I'll keep you first in line if someone doesn't 'want the whole package. I have 8 nano uppers and 2 nano lowers. All were bought direct from autotopoff.com. Does $80 for the collection seem reasonable? That's less than 66% of retail.

Float Swithces prices.png

Last edited:

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll keep you first in line if someone doesn't 'want the whole package. I have 8 nano uppers and 2 nano lowers. All were bought direct from autotopoff.com. Does $80 for the collection seem reasonable? That's less than 66% of retail.

Are they 10v or 120v?

OP
OP
S

Steve cushman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they 10v or 120v?
Not sure what they are rated for. I just checked out autotopoff.com. Didn't see any info on that. They are really just a switch. I imagine its a very low voltage being sent to the switch. I planned on running them from my apex via the I/O breakout boxes. I think they put out something like 3v.

OP
OP
S

Steve cushman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Sorry. 50% of retail for the whole kit. So right at about $1000. If I can't find anyone interested in that, then 66% of retail. The retail prices are listed in the invoice I posted. Is that ok, or should I itemize the list?

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are they 10v or 120v?

OP
OP
S

Steve cushman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they 10v or 120v?

As I stated before, Mebeknob, I'm not sure what voltage they are rated for. The wiring is 22AWG low voltage wire. Assuming they are designed to have low voltage and super low amperage running through them, so let's go with 10V. You could direct that question to autotopoff.com. I know that they would work great with the Neptune Apex system using the I/O breakout boxes. Which by the way I'm selling!

Mebeknob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I stated before, Mebeknob, I'm not sure what voltage they are rated for. The wiring is 22AWG low voltage wire. Assuming they are designed to have low voltage and super low amperage running through them, so let's go with 10V. You could direct that question to autotopoff.com. I know that they would work great with the Neptune Apex system using the I/O breakout boxes. Which by the way I'm selling!

Sorry I just saw I posted this twice? Weird.

I want them.

Where are you located?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back