New aquarium 63x31x28 "

csivi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kulcs, Hungary
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sziasztok!
Új akváriumot tervezek. 63x31x28 hüvelyk. LPS 70%
30% SPS
Milyen megfizethető világítást ajánlanád? 3pcs HyperReef 200 Gen 2 vagy esetleg 3pcs Maxspect Ethereal Infinite 230W LED világításon gondolkodok. (Az AI Hydra, az Ecotech G6 nagyon drágák) Köszönöm
 
I don't speak Hungarian, but I think you're asking about lighting a 5 ft tank. I'm going to be setting up a 60 x 30 x 18 frag tank and plan on using 2 Radion XR30 blues plus 2 AI Blades. I might add a couple of T5 bulbs as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new