New Aquarium

Dytto

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys just wanted to ask a simple question maybe it’s a silly one but I just bought the TMC wave 85L which is 20 or 22 gallons not sure sorry.
My question is this aquarium too heavy I live in the 2nd floor of an apartment building. It’s build from concrete, stell, stucco I have asked Chat GPT and it’s saying that it’s too heavy so I tought I ask here. Please again if it’s wierd question I apologise just want to make sure

Thank you for any answers
 
Hello guys just wanted to ask a simple question maybe it’s a silly one but I just bought the TMC wave 85L which is 20 or 22 gallons not sure sorry.
My question is this aquarium too heavy I live in the 2nd floor of an apartment building. It’s build from concrete, stell, stucco I have asked Chat GPT and it’s saying that it’s too heavy so I tought I ask here. Please again if it’s wierd question I apologise just want to make sure

Thank you for any answers
I think you'll be fine too 🙂

Salt water is going weigh about 2.26 pounds/Liter, so your 85L tank will weigh about 192 lbs. When you displace some of the water with rocks and sand you have to add a bit more weight, let's just say the whole system when running might be 250 pounds, just estimating. That's like a large person standing in your living room, it should be no issue at all.

I hope that helps and good luck with your new tank!
 
I think you'll be fine too 🙂

Salt water is going weigh about 2.26 pounds/Liter, so your 85L tank will weigh about 192 lbs. When you displace some of the water with rocks and sand you have to add a bit more weight, let's just say the whole system when running might be 250 pounds, just estimating. That's like a large person standing in your living room, it should be no issue at all.

I hope that helps and good luck with your new tank!
Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new