New aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Senecas20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Senecas20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2022
Messages
41
Reaction score
7
Location
Watkins Glen
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Does anyone have a suggestion on an aquarium with a built in overflow? Looking for a 75 gallon.
Thx
 
Hello from Canandaigua!

A few brands come to mind, I like Innovative Marine, I think Waterbox, Cade, UNS, JBJ, etc. You could also add an overflow to almost any standard tank. Were you looking for a stand and sump too, or just the tank and overflow?
 
I was looking at a tank with holes in the bottom of the tank
 
OK, you want an internal overflow tank? That has the overflows inside the tank, but can be push up closer to the wall behind the tank. Do you need a stand and sump and all the gear, or just the tank?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new