new aquascape on my 240 gallon cube

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,726
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
110620181.jpg
110620182.jpg
110620183.jpg
 
I'm impressed with your chromis school. Any hints or tricks? I've tried twice and ended up with two fish both times.
 
thanks, used acrylic rods and hammer drill to make structure solid. really opened up the flow in reef

Very cool. Yeah I bet the flow is incredible. Great job.
 
Nice! What are the dimensions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new