New Around here

  • Thread starter Thread starter neseypooh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neseypooh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just joined R2R. I am new here and fairly new to reefing. I have two tanks currently a 29 and a 90. Just found this forum, and I can use all the help I can get.

reef-20.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R! Nice setup!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
We are here for you! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks for the welcome. Rescaping the tank later in the week, I just got a healthy stock of sps frags, so we are taking some of the top rock out. I can't wait. will post once it's complete.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new