New Battlecorals inspired beverage.

steveschuerger

Avowed Goni freak
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
26,990
Reaction score
72,765
Location
West Metro Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in honor of the “it’s Milli time” Battlebox I came up with these mock ups for a new beverage that you can enjoy while chillin with some great SPS
1740333861823.png
1740333948829.png

1740334115328.png









@Battlecorals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new