New Beautiful Gem Tang

vincentthai.vo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Mentor New Gem Tang !, I'm lucky to see this strikingly beautiful fish in person every few days !,

d9c5783d747f77ea9daf9803226ded5f.jpg
 
I don't think its his, I think its his friends. but yes, its absolutely beautiful.
 
Pretty fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new