new, been hiding in the shadows

Yeah it seems like it, as long as we can stop loosing power all the time lol.
Yeah I actually finally bought a generator this year because of that haha.
 
1690342733305.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hey! I know you! :grinning-squinting-face: About time you start posting! Message me anytime you need help with anything around here. Tank is looking awesome, and I can't wait to see it in person! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
gif_1688674334084.gif
 
20230713_203429.jpg
hello from S.E michigan, i Started this 110 gallon 6 months ago. Alot of hard work went into it and I'm finally able to sit back relax and enjoy the reef right now. Been hiding in the shadows here for a long time trying to figure all the threads and the whole forum thing out. One day I will understand it all.
I also have this 24 gallon cube that I just changed over from a biocube this past weekend and am much happier with this change.
IMG_20230724_204844_784.jpg
Gorgeous tanks! Welcome!
How Are You Doing Whats Up GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new