New BTA

Surfandturf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
805
Reaction score
533
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this cool green with orange tip BTA today and within 5 mins of introduction my clown hosted it!
20170121_165007.jpg
 
Very nice and congrats. I took my clowns forever to finally allow my BTA to serve as their host.
 
Thanks! This clown was hosting a BTA before I used vibrant. So maybe its not so special that he hosted as quickly as he did.
 
Dude that Zoa mat is awesome! Congrats on the BTA too. Nems are weird, it must like you and tour fish
 
Dude that Zoa mat is awesome! Congrats on the BTA too. Nems are weird, it must like you and tour fish
Thanks! That zoa mat started out as a single polyp when I started this tank lol. When it started growing over the frag plug I moved it to the bottom of the tank and it went from there. So on the anenome, I fed it this evening and I am not too sure, but it looks like it is splitting. Stress maybe?
 
Thanks! That zoa mat started out as a single polyp when I started this tank lol. When it started growing over the frag plug I moved it to the bottom of the tank and it went from there. So on the anenome, I fed it this evening and I am not too sure, but it looks like it is splitting. Stress maybe?
Dunno. Nems are sooo weird. Could be big and beautiful tomorrow
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new