OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope...... I called him and he has been busy at his actual work he has, so he promised me saturday...keep ur fingers crossed. and as for the roof the estimate i have so far is 8k lol. dumb. i wont be going with them i guess that price helps with the hummer they drove up in lol.

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope...... I called him and he has been busy at his actual work he has, so he promised me saturday...keep ur fingers crossed. and as for the roof the estimate i have so far is 8k lol. dumb. i wont be going with them i guess that price helps with the hummer they drove up in lol.

I hope you get it Saturday :)... and i dont know how big of a spot or roof your having redone. So i cant tell you if 8k is a good estimate. I know we had roof redone on one of our buildings and it cost 25k to rip of and re shingle.

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok talked to my mom this morning she just had her roof redone she has a 5/3/3 2550sf house single story. It was 7,100$ she pulling details up for me now. But of that helps any. I know that's here in fl but shingles are shingles right..

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Timberline high definition shingles, peel and stick underlay (better than tar paper) and wind mitigation for reduction on home owners insurance.

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good stuff. We went with owens corning shingles with tar paper. But they had to re deck in afew areas and had all new drip edge and ridge vent installed.

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok update I got pics but no stand, I hope Tuesday I will take the stand to its new home......MINE lol. I am staying positive

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

So far...

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd post some pics from my stand being built

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a ton done this weekend
A lot of wire ran and fixed some extra wire hangage from previous owners crap wire jobs. Got new breakers put in. Ill have 3 20a breakers for the room 1 for pumps 1 for lights 1for plugs on walls for misc

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately chadder, it is updated:cry:
But I'm staying positive lol. Trying to at least....

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, good chatting with you at the gym.

I can get a much better picture of what you're doing when you're talking, it's tough to describe stuff on the forums.

Remember, if you need some help with junk, let me know what I can do to help.

Keep the pics coming, the speak louder (and you don't have to type as much with the iPad autocrapcorrect spelling) then words!

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang.... Well all in due time right. How's the rest of the build going you got your plumbing worked out yet? And your fish list?

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great day came today the stand is finished. My bro mark is a perfectionist so he said he wants the epoxy to dry till Friday. I will be picking it up Friday :clap2:

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have to wait until the tank and stand are in place so I can frame the wall around it and drywall the room then I will plumb. As for the fish I am open for suggestions, I know for sure a unicorn tang

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have to wait until the tank and stand are in place so I can frame the wall around it and drywall the room then I will plumb. As for the fish I am open for suggestions, I know for sure a unicorn tang
Well I think first step is picking your king or queen of the tank! Which angel you want and the of course your tangs (yellow, purple, black) and everyone had to have a pair of Designer clowns.

OP
OP
nitrox36

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well It has to be all reef safe fish cuz of all the coral I want

Back