New build 90 Gallon

Marine2149

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
131
Reaction score
85
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90 gallon reef in the works.

Since I only had a few sevrums I decided to turn my 90 into a reef tank. Still need a sump, skimmer,pump, and a overflow but as of right now I'm using a canister until I can get those.

Did most of the wiring already. Next will be the plumbing and I'll buy the sump and other stuff bit by bit. Wiring still needs a bit of organization but that will come once I get my pump and sump.
IMG_20220409_050827.jpg

I guess for now I can just have some fish in it once it cycles.

IMG_20220409_054112.jpg
 
Update. Gonna wire the RODI into a spiget that leads to the outside of the stand with a quick detach system on my hose.

Once I get my sump all the wiring hanging will be organized since most of that equipment will be going inside the sump.
IMG_20220410_043048.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new