New build IM 25 lagoon.

Do you have halides and the kessil going simultaneously?
 
Update as of today

3F9EA631-65F5-4799-9658-E8845EBEE0F2.jpeg
3635D61D-C017-4CB8-8464-32AB49809BA5.jpeg
 
yes, i do have them on together, but when the halide is on ( for 4 hrs) the kessil is at low power and all blue
I just thought the way it was mounted was interesting! I didnt know if you were transitioning between lights or what. good looking tank!
 
How about a small eheim jager, i fit mine in the back of my IM 30l.
Just got one last month, what are you running in the back? I want to put a nano refuge in the chamber between overflow & return mainly for pods, any nitrate or phos reduction would b a bonus
 
Just got one last month, what are you running in the back? I want to put a nano refuge in the chamber between overflow & return mainly for pods, any nitrate or phos reduction would b a bonus
I’ve got two heaters, two return pumps and one media basket with floss and carbon. My tanks has good collection of nems.
 
Looks great! I think you have a fan blowing on it? Are you in a warmer climate or does the lighting require that?
Thanks! yes, the fan is hooked up to apex and kicks on at 77.8 and off at 77. 6..
1678452757386.png
keep temp solid.

1678452757386.png

thanks!
 
That floating aquascape is really neat!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new