New build plumbing advice

duckdodgers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
124
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in the process of setting up my 400 gallon tank and was hoping to get help with the plumbing
I will be installing a 80watt uv as well. The tank is acrylic and I have to still drill bulk heads . Im curious ho many holes and what size for the pipe.the tank is 8 ft long and the sump is 5ft long .this is a peninsula tank.
 
Im in the process of setting up my 8ft 400 gallon tank and was looking for advice for plumbing it all together. its a acrylic tank also a peninsula.the sump is 5ft long and I will be installing a 80watt uv .I still need to drill holes for bulkhead so im looking to see advice on what size pipe and possible diagrams thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1759355205493761153826884949798.jpg
    1759355205493761153826884949798.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 22

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new