New Build Prostar 200 Peninsula

I love the placement of the tank. Makes it a real centerpiece
Thanks
I love the placement of the tank. Makes it a real centerpiece
Thanks! I debated buidling a in wall system, but decided just to place it in between pillars. I am going to finish around the posts with some nicer stained wood and remove the mirrors.
 
Thanks
Thanks! I debated buidling a in wall system, but decided just to place it in between pillars. I am going to finish around the posts with some nicer stained wood and remove the mirrors.
Just added my first Tang..went with the Tomini. He spent 3 days in a box during the winter storm and survived. Named him Lucky. Shout out to Reefbeauties, there attention to packaging made the difference.
 
Lucky
 

Attachments

  • 20250116_121942.jpg
    20250116_121942.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 30
Gigiddy
 

Attachments

  • 20241210_192856.mp4
    64.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new