New but old...hehe

Aquainas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just wanted to pop in and say hello...finally. Been a member for over 4 years, but never posted here as I was on RC primarily, (maybe you saw my 240g Lee Mar in-wall) back in 2013. Anyway I've been following the R2R community more and more recently and decided I'd share my new build here and realized I didn't have the same handle here so I just created a new account.

I haven't been active on any forums at all since I broke down my tank five years ago to open a store and farm corals. A couple years into our endeavor along came a baby and the store was no more (priorities), I did still have my Coral though...If you didn't catch that we named her Coral ;)

Fast forward three years and though I've had a couple "little" tanks here and there, I've dreamed of a 10ft tank and planned on it while we were building our new home. So here we are, the house is done, it's been 6 months since we've moved in and I finally have a real tank again! It's not 10' but it'll have to do for now. :)

Guess it's time to start a build thread...

Hope to see you guys/gals around on the threads, as I really like the culture here.:)
Shane.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing community #welcometor2r

welcome-gif-13.gif

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back