New but old.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tequilero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tequilero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum, been reefing about 3 years.

Current system is a Sps dominant, mixed reef. I have a 225 gallon lee mar tank. I run reactors with gfo and carbon. I have a smallish fuge with chaetto and a BK 250 sm skimmer. I dose 3 part with a bubble magus doser.

I have a medium bioload with a gold flake and a Purple tang being the biggest poppers.

I am a professional Chef with a Catering business in Los Angeles.

E,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new