New California Two Spot (Bimac) Build.

Very interesting build. Your build skills and patience are first rate. I really like the idea of the granite top, almost like a snack bar for tank viewing. I've never kept Octos but always enjoyed watching them. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
 
It’s funny you replied to this now because I’m actually getting a baby bimac from someone else in a month or so! This is going to be his tank when he’s a bit bigger! I had always wanted a tank like this since I first saw them and I figured it’s perfect for an octo! About 60ish gallons total :)
IMG_4930.jpeg
 
It’s funny you replied to this now because I’m actually getting a baby bimac from someone else in a month or so! This is going to be his tank when he’s a bit bigger! I had always wanted a tank like this since I first saw them and I figured it’s perfect for an octo! About 60ish gallons total :)
IMG_4930.jpeg
That is a very cool tank for an octopus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new