New Chalice Frag I picked up!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chestnud
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chestnud

Slice & Dice
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
964
Reaction score
18
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Tropicana Chalice Frag I picked up!!!

I think it looks sweet:
DSC_0205.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like it!
 
I'll get some tomorrow. That will give it a day to hang out then I'll take some shots. Its called "Tropicana Chalice"
 
nice piece. looks better already. hit me up when you frag an eye and are ready for a trade. i've got plenty of high ends.
 
thanks, and the eyes are crazy. Pink body with green and yellow ringed eyes and blue streaks. It has been looking better every week since picked it up
 
nice one great color in the eyes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new