New Chalice Frag Packs on eBay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking coral!! I gotta ask, whats the green thing in the back ground of the photo thats shows the shipping box and so on. I know, crazy question....

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking coral!! I gotta ask, whats the green thing in the back ground of the photo thats shows the shipping box and so on. I know, crazy question....
Was wondering the same thing. Looks like a crimping machine to seal the bags.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it's a crimper to seal the bags good. Works better than rubber bands and lets us bag corals faster.

Some of the chalices have names some don't. First auction has two Alien Eye/Watermelon types, one we were calling Peachy Green, and the last one is a Mummy Eye lookalike. Second auction is the Bloodshot, Pink Mummy Eye, a sick no-name chalice with red eyes, and the Goldeneye. Third auction is all no-namers, but they are really nice. Especially the one with the yellow eye, thats actually the last frag I could find of it.

-Jacob

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back