New chick to the group. HELLO!

Ok please help me, with some good advise. I have a biocube 32 led . I had bought the upgrade for the media basket ( Intank) bought a nano skimmer as well… didn’t go with the Tunz brand cause of the bad reviews so didn’t want to spend the extra money for it and I would have needed to cut the back middle chamber to get it to fit anyway. So my dilemma is. I would like to use the INTANK media chambers but I would like for it to work with the Coraline cube skimmer that I had bought.
the Intank chamber anchors to the same wall as the skimmer.
here’s the back of my set up in the back … looking at the front of my tank.. there are 3 chambers in the back.
1st camber is heater and skimmer.
2nd chamber is standard media basket with is a absolute nightmare to change out.
3rd chamber is my return pump for the display.
anyone else have this set up?
has anyone else had success with why I’m trying to do?
many help would be appreciated guys and gals.
thank you ❤️
 
My tank and a few critters. Used a new micro lens I bought. It takes wonderful upclose and personal pics
 

Attachments

  • EADBE3C1-BC4A-466D-98CD-6106C37D2AA5.jpeg
    EADBE3C1-BC4A-466D-98CD-6106C37D2AA5.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 5D277220-C1B4-4B08-AD8A-B178CB702E4B.jpeg
    5D277220-C1B4-4B08-AD8A-B178CB702E4B.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 4207F6D1-5064-427C-9846-755FC0109AE9.jpeg
    4207F6D1-5064-427C-9846-755FC0109AE9.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 43
  • E8A1A69A-53DE-4AD8-836B-B32BC39841C9.jpeg
    E8A1A69A-53DE-4AD8-836B-B32BC39841C9.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 51BDAAD2-089D-4C91-8C4C-DF8E049EBDA9.jpeg
    51BDAAD2-089D-4C91-8C4C-DF8E049EBDA9.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 411AD65A-A73B-4F17-87C7-9ADCAFE56FD0.jpeg
    411AD65A-A73B-4F17-87C7-9ADCAFE56FD0.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 324E4198-B8FD-4E55-B4CF-999EDDC52AAF.jpeg
    324E4198-B8FD-4E55-B4CF-999EDDC52AAF.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 18AC17EE-2C8C-49BC-A34D-550BB628FC3C.jpeg
    18AC17EE-2C8C-49BC-A34D-550BB628FC3C.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 9C2D2C73-7AF7-48CC-B93A-DC65FD2BE947.jpeg
    9C2D2C73-7AF7-48CC-B93A-DC65FD2BE947.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 44
  • C6A3000E-BE69-41BA-8863-EDBC3A98BA88.jpeg
    C6A3000E-BE69-41BA-8863-EDBC3A98BA88.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 7B849AED-EDB9-436A-8CC7-E35D833E146A.jpeg
    7B849AED-EDB9-436A-8CC7-E35D833E146A.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 84637C3F-450F-4B1C-86C8-585643FD3545.jpeg
    84637C3F-450F-4B1C-86C8-585643FD3545.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 49
My tank and a few critters. Used a new micro lens I bought. It takes wonderful upclose and personal pics
Nice specimens.but its very hard to keep small setup.you must have to keep daily log to keep an eye on parameters.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new