ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aaron23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow he told me to go with a standard lid even though I was the 3rd post in this thread...I explained why I can't in my pm please take on my custom order

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow he told me to go with a standard lid even though I was the 3rd post in this thread...I explained why I can't in my pm please take on my custom order

Aaron, we have other team members not yet fully accustomed to the custom lid quoting process, but are trying to whittle away with the fervor and gusto that we all collectively have for the ClearView Lids and knock down our request load. They are mainly working on the more standard requests. They forwarded your sketch on to me. We are going to have to address a few of the items in your sketch. I'll be pinging into your PM personally later this evening as I begin working through the pipeline of requests that our other team members can't yet work all the way through. Thanks for your patience.

lennytheblenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please check your PM. I asked on Tuesday for a quote for a lid for a JBJ 30 rimless and haven't had any sort of reply.

Thanks,
Todd

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Branespikin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good. Going to place my order for Red Sea Reefer 250 as soon as my other light gets here. Hopefully tomorrow.

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did/they did haha, just haven't confirmed on how to pay them so I assumed I just needed to go to their website.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working our way through them! Don't worry, you will get your lids! Response has been tremendous. We really appreciate the support!

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was excited about these until I priced my 300DD tank and three lids came to $650 with shipping. :(

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was excited about these until I priced my 300DD tank and three lids came to $650 with shipping. :(

Hi Jontv, I replied to your PM. We are also in receipt of your order for your lids so thanks for the order!!

For everyone elses sake....a little breakdown...

A single lid for the 300DD retails out at $199 for standard or $249 for premium as the lid would be 18sf.

3 lids at 6sf each would be $139 or $169 each respectively.

All light/equipment mount slots are included in the base pricing. The only optional upgrades are the Premium version upgrade (pricing shown above) and the tabbed feeding door which is a $35 option for any lid it is added to.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that haven't ordered yet...the website is fully operational at this time. Check the popular lid section for specific pricing on your tank. If it's not located there then head into the Custom Lid category to get started. PM us with any questions. To my knowledge, we are all caught up on PMs so if we missed you please let us know. Thanks!!

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep figured it out, thanks for following up

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I PM'd a few days ago and haven't
seen a response

I see your PM from Tuesday. We sent a reply Wednesday afternoon with a site link to the ClearView page. The Cadlights 100Artisan is on our site. I have sent you another PM with the specific product link just now. Let us know if you didn't receive or have other questions. Thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back