New Clown at Biota

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
940
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So Biota has this unusual Clown for $300. It's a WYSIWYG and I think it's the only specimen.

20260702_164254_E683A6BD-CDE8-4B55-B431-BCF1DA0C7030.png


https://shop.thebiotagroup.com/coll...-captive-bred-fish-bone-black-storm-clownfish
 
Wow! That is a crazy awesome fish!!!
 
I'm not generally a fan of these designer Clowns, but this one should have been named Death Metal Clown. I hope there's more of them in the future. I'd seriously consider getting this one if my tank was further along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new