New Clown Triggerfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter JC1977
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
9,431
Location
Visalia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a long 4 weeks of waiting patiently I received my clown trigger from marine collectors today. Just wanted to show him off he’s only about 3 inches right now but looks really healthy and seems to have shipped well! Got some pics of him in the acclimation box.
3A57AA1D-0E19-4629-810A-674E841CA683.jpeg
67846B72-A87B-4C15-BDF3-4EBE397F858F.jpeg
BDA0A29C-10C7-48AD-B95A-DC1FA54F571D.jpeg
B5B2B3EC-ADE7-4678-BC0B-635525FE587A.jpeg
 
After a long 4 weeks of waiting patiently I received my clown trigger from marine collectors today. Just wanted to show him off he’s only about 3 inches right now but looks really healthy and seems to have shipped well! Got some pics of him in the acclimation box.
3A57AA1D-0E19-4629-810A-674E841CA683.jpeg
67846B72-A87B-4C15-BDF3-4EBE397F858F.jpeg
BDA0A29C-10C7-48AD-B95A-DC1FA54F571D.jpeg
B5B2B3EC-ADE7-4678-BC0B-635525FE587A.jpeg

Looks good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new