new clownfish and anemone

I got confused for a sec so ima just post them outa the album. :)
93920C99-12FD-404F-BFAF-9D3679DDCD5F.jpg

F10AE2D8-A0B5-498A-AB82-218D01374EB1.jpg

CCB1E85F-38C0-44D0-B3A4-A514EB740A9A.jpg


Very nice clowns you have there and one sweet nem!
 
Nice Rich has great livestock can't wait to get another pair from him
 
Sweet clowns!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new