New Clownfish fighting

traveldrop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2021
Messages
40
Reaction score
12
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one mocha storm clown fish three days ago today I bought a black snowflake and a bubble chip anatomy they both hosted the anatomy me at first but then the black snowflake started being aggressive with the storm and scared him off what should I do is this normal or could this progress to be worse

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Are they similar size? It’s harder to get a pairing if so and they may fight until they figure out who’s boss (or one perishes)
 
Are they similar size? It’s harder to get a pairing if so and they may fight until they figure out who’s boss (or one perishes)
The snowflake is a light bigger but the mocha comes back to the anemone and they fight and then he goes back again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new