New club Rock pool reefers

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all members
There is a new club on the block it is for people that own a native tank or are thinking about starting one . This will be a private member’s group hopefully over time full of grate advice information and above all great members it’s not all about native reefs but equipment/ Fish / coral / Anemones and everything else. Members can have a light heart joke and have fun when in the club but also remembering r2r rules . All you have to do is go to join group scroll down to rock pool reef keepers and press on it then it will ask why you would like to join the club and that’s it . Also when you join you will get a snazzy badge . Everyone from all around the world is welcome or your friends may like to join your all welcome at rock pool reef keepers Reef 2Reef . Thank you all . Here is the Rock pool reef keepers for posting https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/rock-pool-reef-keepers.1450/
865CB76C-E635-46C1-9C1B-3D0A49DFC7FA.jpeg

Last edited:

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all members
There is a new club on the block it is for people that own a native tank or are thinking about starting one . This will be a private member’s group hopefully over time full of grate advice information and above all great members it’s not all about native reefs but equipment/ Fish / coral / Anemones and everything else. Members can have a light heart joke and have fun when in the club but also remembering r2r rules . All you have to do is go to join group scroll down to rock pool reefers and press on it then it will ask why you would like to join the club and that’s it . Also when you join you will get a snazzy badge . Everyone from all around the world is welcome or your friends may like to join your all welcome at rock pool reefing club at Reef 2Reef . Thank you all
865CB76C-E635-46C1-9C1B-3D0A49DFC7FA.jpeg
Yes, would like to join, but the link is missing...

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 press on your account photo look at your left hand side says join groups scroll down to Rock pool reefers and press on it they will ask why you want to join that’s it . When you join it can knock off your build thread badge but just copy and paste it back on your account. Hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, would like to join, but the link is missing...
1 press on your account photo look at your left hand side says join groups scroll down to Rock pool reefers and press on it they will ask why you want to join that’s it . When you join it can knock off your build thread badge but just copy and paste it back on your account. Hope this helps

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve go down and find the group a
Sure . I’ll see if I can dig up some pics of native tanks even if I don’t have one yet.
steve if you go on join groups on your account and scroll down to Rock pool keepers and join you will get a badge

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I collected some seaweeds.
Red Kelp.JPG

seaweed.JPG

These things wash up on our beach all over the place.

Your getting some nice weather over there . Do you put much sea weed in your tank and is it for looks or fish food ?

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is a beautiful sunny 74 degree day. We just went to a pond across the street to collect some tadpoles and daphny with my friends Grand Son.

I collect that seaweed and Codium seaweed here all the time. My fish never eat it, I just like the look of it. It won't live long in my tropical reef tank as it is to warm. My urchin eats some of it at night.

That beach is behind my house so I can go there every day except the winter it is harder to get down there.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is a beautiful sunny 74 degree day. We just went to a pond across the street to collect some tadpoles and daphny with my friends Grand Son.

I collect that seaweed and Codium seaweed here all the time. My fish never eat it, I just like the look of it. It won't live long in my tropical reef tank as it is to warm. My urchin eats some of it at night.

Yep I came across a little urchin and he is still going strong he likes to carry little shells on him lol
531EB3AA-462A-4892-A7DC-4799A1DF14B9.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back