New coral pics. Getting better!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are with my iPhone 15 with just an orange filter. This weekend I picked up some goldenrod, some unknown pink and rasta zoas, and a new frag of forest fire digi. The rest of the pics are what I already had, a toxic splatter hammer, a couple Cyphastrea, a sunset Monti, a space invader chalice and a Beetlejuice candy cane.

I think my little 10 gallon is full of corals for now. I need to let these grow out and see how they fill in.
IMG_9657.jpeg

IMG_9655.jpeg

IMG_9654.jpeg

IMG_9653.jpeg

IMG_9652.jpeg

IMG_9651.jpeg

IMG_9650.jpeg

IMG_9649.jpeg

IMG_9648.jpeg

IMG_9646.jpeg
 
Not bad looking pictures!
 
These would make for nice growth shots... nice collection
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new