New coral reassurance

mrs.nanoreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
282
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got these in on Wednesday and was wondering how they are looking. The pulsing xenia isn't pulsing since you can tell that from the pic. Thank you in advance for your more skilled eyes.

zy8e7aba.jpg
abe8aru2.jpg
y7e2uzub.jpg
8ypy7e8e.jpg
dype2evy.jpg
 
So I just need to wait for them to get comfortable. They don't look like they're going to die is what I'm catching.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new